Conto de Fadas

domingo, 1 de janeiro de 2006

Can´t stop it!

I decided to write this post in english, don't ask me why, it's just another bad day. Although it wasn't, turned out to be without notice....
Since last week I've been feeling like I never did since a long time, happy!...maybe because of all the friendship that everybody is giving me, good friends are everything! Today I was fine, it's just that I'm so fucking confusing that every small details turn me upside down...
So, the solution for this was going out, drive, watch the sea, be with friends.... Unfortunatly it's not possible...
It´s so sad that there are people that think that our lives are just it....it´s not, it's much more than that, it takes so much more to fill us, to fill our dreams, to fill our hearts, to fill our minds, to fill us...
Maybe next time, who knows... Meanwhile, I'll stay with my insignificance, reduced to some stupidity...

2 Comentários:

Às 2 de janeiro de 2006 às 16:14 , Anonymous Anónimo disse...

Now, now, what is this a photocopy of someone I seem to know so well! U are never, ever insignificant ... U going F....king crazy!!! LOL ... só tu mesmo.
PS. Congratulations on the English it's perfect .. I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ...

 
Às 3 de janeiro de 2006 às 01:56 , Blogger Ruth disse...

Ma friend....loved it!
You should do one for yourself as well.
And thanks about the english part ;)

 

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial