Conto de Fadas

sexta-feira, 17 de março de 2006

To a Very Special Friend

Am I in the right way?... Is this the right way?... Is there a right way?... Which way is the right way?... I need someone to understand me... I need someone that understands me... You understand me... Why you had to go away? I needed someone like you... My life needed someone like you... I needed... Not anymore... It's too late... Is it?...Too late?... Could it be too late to change?... Is it too late to change?... I don't know if I want to change... I don't think I have the strength to change... You think I should change... You've changed... How could you... Never met anyone like you... I'm happy there's people like you... I'm happy I met you... I will miss you... I will never forget you Suat Altin...

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial